Junior Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, Junior Project Manager to be the point person to plan, budget, oversee, document, and execute all aspects of specific projects and installations. The Junior Project Manager will be the bridge from Client Success to Implementation to manage key projectsincorporating our products and solutions into client facilities.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients, vendors, and internal teams to ensure all project deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual who will take full ownership of each project with focused urgency, and who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Direct all phases of a project, working directly with clients from inception through completion to meet client’s satisfaction.
- Manage cost, schedule, and technical performance of company projects, or subsystems of major projects.
- Coordinate with sales for the preparation of proposals, business plans, operating budgets, and conditions of a contract.
- Act as primary, client contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with clients to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Fill information gaps, if needed, during the process.
- Submit project deliverables, prepare status reports, maintain correspondence, and establish effective project communications.
- Establish project milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules. Identify project problems and obtain immediate, cost-effective solutions.
- Direct the work of fellow employees assigned to the project from Client Success, Implementation, Development/IT, and Administrative areas. Junior Project Manager
- Serve as a seller/doer role to build the client’s relationship and trust, encouraging additions in scope and future projects.
- Work independently and without constant supervision, while making logical decisions, to facilitate progress and deliver each project on time and within budget.
- Work cooperatively in a group setting of a multi-faceted project that spans multiple internal/external teams, with various levels of involvement.
- Prepare quotes for change orders or additional scope during a project. Utilize quote letter templates and cost spreadsheets for leadership review prior to sending to client.
- Conduct project post-mortems to evaluate and identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Understand the company’s goals, mission and purpose and participate in enhancing performance and market presence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of proven working experience in software or implementation Project Management
- Strong leadership skills, comfort leading internal and external calls and meetings
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills- both written and verbal
- Analytical thinker that can understand and follow various technical processes while remaining adaptable and capable of adjusting course as needed
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster cooperation and, when required, de-escalation skills to mitigate potential negative situations, internally and externally
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills including strong attention to detail
- Strong data-entry, reporting, and administrative skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint Skills
- Basic understanding of computer hardware and data flow across standard point-to-point networks
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Creative strategist
- Able to be both an independent and team worker
- Proven ability to meet and exceed client expectations around project deliverables
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com