Wycliffe Golf & Country Club
Providing exceptional service in the country club industry involves constant vigilance to ensure facility spaces are clean and well-stocked.
However, in busy, large-capacity country clubs, management can be significantly challenging to keep up with facility demands and ensure that cleaning staff is efficient and cost-effective.
Fortunately, TRAX has partnered with WCC to create the first-ever Clean + Inspect system designed especially for the country club industry.
Wycliffe Golf & Country Club determined that it needed to achieve a higher standard of cleaning proactiveness throughout the establishment. Management sought to monitor cleaning timetables to identify areas that required improvements to achieve industry-leading levels of sanitation.
Additionally, management wanted access to insightful reporting that provided patterns in inventory tracking as well as proof of nightly inspections.
Essential staff and operations requirements: WCC sought to be more proactive with scheduled cleanings throughout the establishment.
TRAX Analytics implemented the Clean + Inspect system with access to individualized daily inspection reports across the 60 locations throughout the Wycliffe Golf & Country Club establishment.
This system enabled management to view and track data for all aspects of facility cleaning and verification of completion and proof of inspections performed during the closing shift. These data trends included inventory tracking and verified task completion to monitor custodial activities throughout the establishment.
- Mobile application for cleanings + inspections
- Custom reporting monitoring – Automated Inspection and Inventory Reports
- Web Application – Statistics, Reporting, and Dashboard Tracking Access (inventory and task monitoring of cleaners and inspectors
- Wycliffe Golf & Country Club management was able to track the following based on the goals expressed
- WCC established a new average cleaning time of 15+ minutes at each assigned location
- WCC reduced costs on a new budget utilizing daily custom inventory reporting
- Added visibility enabled staffing changes and added attention in areas most in need of improvement
- Proactive product refills enabled a reduction in waste production
- WCC was able to improve the overall appearance of spaces throughout the establishment thanks to nightly inspections.